Sunday, July 6, 2008

Update...and what's on my mind lately

Update:
Adding new widget: ClickComments where you can rate my posts. It's okay if you don't want to comment any, but rates will do, aiiight?? @lol

What's on my mind lately:
I'm a Sarawakian, a Mirian to be specific. Currently studying photography at UiTM Shah Alam. And currently thinking, "What can I contribute to my beloved hometown?" AND...here's a few 'things' that's been wandering on my mind:
a) I wanted to organize an art event, or exhibition maybe for art lovers there in Miri
b) Form my own production or group or whatever the name is (I can't think the correct word) but the job is to handle all the upcoming projects
c) Along with that, of course official clothing label! LOL

Actually, there's more, but I forgot already because there's too many stuff playing inside my little cute (let me hear you say, "LOL GILA PERASAN!") head and mind. So, I'll let you fellow Mirian know soon, kay?

p/s: if you fellow Mirian, interested with my dreams here do let me know if you want to get your hands dirty with me (does that sounds wrong? hmm). and if you happened to know a thing or two about what I've mentioned above, do let me know too cause I need lots of advices. Thanks in advance to each and everyone of you.

Till then,
cheers

3 comments:

farida tarmize said...

i curik widget u
ahaks

Johnny Ong said...

happy to know that u have dreams. pls keep those dreams burning and i'm sure u'll achieve it one fine day. it will if u believe

i happen to come across a number of miri bloggers. u can try googling for it and see if u can combine the efforts

in motion said...

thx johnny!
really appreciate it
:))

Post a Comment