Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Cursive Memory

Maybe some of you already heard this band, so, sorry for the late news. Hehe I happened to find out about A Cursive Memory few days ago when I watched E-Buzz on Axn. What makes me wanna know more about the band is probably because of their video, 'Everything' where I guess no other band has made a video like that before (not that I know). It's funny and adorable at the same time (@tongue). The thing that I love about their songs is the simplicity in their lyrics. It made me goes, "Wow, how can I not be thinking of that?" Lol
I can never find a way or the right things to say
I guess I just didn't know how

You see, the longer that we wait

The more damn things can change
I guess we'll have to spell it out
You're my E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

Everywhere, everytime, everything
- Everything

Oh, my God, it's true
If time stood still I'd wait for you

If time stood still and still it stood I'd be with you
I just want to tell you, "I love you, I love you"
And everything gonna be okay someday soon

- Perfect company

Anyway, this band reminds me of Hellogoodbye though. Maybe because of their music or maybe because of Colin's voice, I don't know. The songs that I like so far is of course, Everything and also Perfect Company (if you like cute, romantic song then Perfect Company is perfect for you). For those of you who like Hellogoodbye, PlayRadioPlay! and the old stuff from Blink 182 (when Colin sings the chorus of Everything, he sounds a little bit like Tom DeLonge in some way), then you should give A Cursive Memory a try. Enjoy!

For more of A Cursive Memory, go visit their Myspace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment