Sunday, July 6, 2008

Look what I've found in my closet

An old crappy poem book. And yes, that is my sekolah menengah punya buku latihan. Lol

Alone Again

Just when I thought that you're the one I need
You went away and I started to bleed

There it goes another misery
How can I solve this, it drives me crazy

I'm alone once again
You've left me and gave me pain
It sucks but I can't complain
I was born to be alone again

Wow...love does do crazy things huh? Here goes another one:

What If There's No Tomorrow

I've watched you from far away
Your smiles it warmed my days
But suddenly I'm in fear
And I don't feel so insecure

What if there's no tomorrow
Will you be hearing me say, 'I love you'?
What if there's no tomorrow
Will I be hearing you say, 'I love you too'?

You're like this stars that I can't reach
Each time I'm near you're fade away
Me and you there is a breach
Then all I do is hope and pray

But if there's tomorrow
Will you be the star that light my way
And if there's tomorrow
Will you turn my night into day

Then all I do is hope and pray
To wish tomorrow will come today

Haha the choices of words were silly and emm..corny, I guess. Well, whatever. I was young and stupid (and in love hah!) so, @tongue

2 comments:

farida tarmize said...

hello awek bunga...wiieee

in motion said...

haha
bykla bunga kau

Post a Comment