Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged again :))

Here are the rules of this game:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself:

are these considered as weird? hmm..
1. I hate taking bath, but, I need to smell good (sigh)
2. I tend to sniff food first before eating them, especially when the food looks weird
3. Sometimes, I buy things that I will never wear
4. I love vector, I look for tutorials on it, but everytime I started, I never finish it. Not a single image (sigh..maybe I'm just bored with too many layers. Can someone vector my photo? Hehe)
5. I like to look at my feet when I walk
6. I never study on things that I like thoroughly, that explain why I only know a little on different things
7. I talk to my cat, she's my therapist hehe
8. I like to let my cat sleeps in the house or with me, even when my mom asked me not to let her in during night. I don't like the fact that she doesn't has any proper place to sleep outside
8. When I put on my headphone, I pretend I don't hear anything but actually I do, I'm just too lazy to respond
9. I actually do enjoy going out alone
10. When I go out alone, my favourite hangout is MPH bookstore
11. I like songs that has lots of screaming, shoutings whatever it is because it puts me to sleep easily
12. I don't like to act my age, I love being a kid haha
13. Teens usually don't like going out with their parents, but I do
14. My 'ok' most of the times means 'no, it is not ok'
15. I actually don't know what to do after I finish my studies. I never give a thought on what I want to do after that..can I get married? (grins)

0 comments:

Post a Comment