Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bunkface: Situasi

As much as I love supporting local (good quality) solo acts/bands, I never had their mp3s playing over and over again (at one time) on my Winamp or my SE S500 phone. But, after few hours downloading this song (Situasi), I've played it for like thousand times already (I'm not good at Math, just giving you dramatic effects *grins*). I was looking for this song, Silly Lilly over the Internet after I heard it playing on the radio, but at that time I didn't know that Bunkface was the band. When I knew about it, I dropped by their Myspace, trying to listen to other songs, incase if it's worth the download-ing. Hehe They had four songs on their Myspace, and surprisingly, I loved all four. But I love Situasi the most. I like the chorus, where it said, "..dan bila kau menghilang, musnahlah musnah impian untuk menggapai bintang, terangi hidupku. Ku mahu kau tahu, engkaulah destinasiku dalam ingatanku". I don't know. In some way, eventhough it's not that very-puitis-or-tersirat-whatever-it-is lyrics, I can feel what they wanted to tell me. In other word, I would feel the same way if someone that I really loved walk away from me x( (well, if they talking about loved ones lol)Anyway, talking about the band, I thought I've heard the name somewhere in Blast Off, along with Funny Rabbits and others, that if I'm not mistakenlah. Speaking of Funny Rabbits, where are they now ey? Haven't heard about them in few years already. I thought it would be great if they make an album or something. Such a waste if they didn't, they're an awesome band during Blast Off. I remember I was so furious when the MCR wannabe band win the competition along with their bad makeups and awful voice. Ouch, sorry. I really hate that band back then. Lol

Oh, back on the title, you should listen to this song, that if you haven't heard it yetlah and if you like local Green Day mix with a little bit of Blink 182. But I'm know you're probably had listen it before me, so, whatever. Hehe

Till then, enjoy!
:))

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagu Situasi mmg catchy..sy pn x tau ttg Bunkface until sy dgr carta local bands kat Hitz Fm dulu2.it's a very nice song

Post a Comment