Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh My!

I am lazy, super lazy. I supposed to install Adobe Photoshop && Illustrator few weeks ago (since all the CDs that I've borrowed didn't work out; either the crack contains viruses or the CD is plain stupid) and now few days left for practical training presentation, I haven't finish up my report yet (presentation = this FRIDAY).

Yikes!

I just got back from my trip to Taman Negara (for my Photojournalism class). I would say it was OK. The experiences are great, but the photographs are sucks. I didn't bring my tripod along. I didn't bring (borrow from my department actually) my micro/macro lens. I didn't have my own flashgun (and again forgot to borrow it from my department); which left me no choice to use the camera's flash but the photos turn out to be craps. So, Delete button is my dear friend during the shooting and I end up having not so many photos (eyh?).

Although

I'm not a big fan of Hujan nor I am one of their 'Raingers' but I admit, their upcoming video 'Bila Aku Sudah Tiada' will be an awesome music video after Love Me Butch - Hollywood Holiday just by watching the preview. Good job to the director/editor, producer and director of photography.




more updates and photos will be uploaded soon. sorry I didn't have the times to read your updates, will do soon.

by the way, do visit my brother's blog

have fun everybody
cheers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai ammie, ape citer ngan crite susuk ni?
hahaha
for sure, aku ngan zira pon g tengok jugak

keliru aku..

Post a Comment