Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tagged

Both by Afini and Miss Bobby

(i)
Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 04:15pm
Name : Amie
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 3 -5
Height : 4'8"
Where do you live : Currently, Shah Alam

Have you ever

Been on a plane :
- Yes
Swam in the ocean :
- I don't know how to swim :(
Fallen asleep at school :
- Yes, most of the times
Broken someone's heart :
- Maybe.
Fell off your chair :
- Can't remember any
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :
- Yes
Saved e-mails :
- Yeah
What is your room like :
- Room like lol
What's right beside you :
- Another PC, I'm at cc maa..
What is the last thing you ate :
- Cocopie..argh, heaven. Haha

Ever had
Chicken pox :
- Yes, once
Sore throat :
- Yes
Stitches :
- No, I guess. Not that I can remember
Broken nose :
- Of coursela no

Do you
Believe in love at first sight :
- Maybe a little. Not that sure though
Like picnics :
- At beaches yes, I like beaches


Who was were the last person
You danced with :
- I don't dance. Only in my dreams hoho
Last made you smile :
- The Wannadies, well, their song make me smiles all the times, but they are person too aitteee?? :D
You last yelled at :
- I don't yelled, I just raised my voice, but, yeah, emm..can't remember


Today did you
Talk to someone you like :
- Yes
Kissed anyone :
- Nope
Get sick :
- Nope. I've got a very strong antibody hehe
Talk to an ex :
- Nope
Miss someone :
- My family :(

Who do you really hate
Them, them and them. Haha

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now :
- Yes
Do you like your hand-writing :
- Pretty much, yeah
Are your toe nails painted :
- Nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
- I prefer my bed
What color shirt are you wearing now :
- Black & grey
Are you a friendly person :
- Maybe, lol
Do you have any pets :
- My cat, miss her so much X(
Do you sleep with the TV on :
- No
What are you doing right now :
- Wasting my times doing whatever it is that will cross my mind
Can you handle the truth :
- Sometimes
Are you closer to your mother or father :
- Neither
Do you eat healthy :
- Of coursela no haha
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex :
- Nope
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :
- I pretty much like to be on my own, I don't really believe having someone to share my "bad day", sometimes having a company makes it even worse *sigh*
Are you loud or quiet most of the time :
- A little bit of both
Are you confident :
- Sometimes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- I was 12 years old (haha Fini)
- I don't have to worry about money
- and
- I don't
- know anymore lol

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- First thing first, new camera && buy all the equipments that I need
- New laptop
- New handphone
- House
- Car

5 of my bad habits
- I can't stop hating once I've started
- Forgive, yes, forget, big no
- Swearing too much
- and
- more

5 places I am living in
- Miri
- Shah Alam
-
-
-


5 people I tag
- Nah...feel free doing this :D

(ii)
1. The person who last tag you is:
- Afini && Miss Bobby

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
- primary school friends :D

3. Your five impression of him/her:
- the best people I ever had during kecik-kecik dulu haha

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
- being the best friends

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
- ermm..

6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
- lol..i like guys :p

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
- err..pass

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
- not in a million way

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
- same goes for me, no reason for us to be enemy

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
- attend Afini's wedding :( and just hangout with both of them since we haven't seen each other for a very long time already

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
- awesome, nuff said

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
- i don't know

13. The characters you love of yourself are:
- err..i don't know

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
- hmm..let me just keep it to myself

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
- a great person

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
- thank you :)

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:
- 1) ez
- 2) miss bobby
- 3) afini
- 4) kecik
- 5) moonsyi
- 6) i
- 7) seriously
- 8) have
- 9) no
-10) idea lol

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
- pass

19. Is no.9 a male or female:
- no gender

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- seriously && idea..hmm maybe

22. What is no.2 studying about?
- i've heard that she's studying master now

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
- ym, last last last last week

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
- i don't know what kind of music have like lol

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
- yes

26. Will you woo no.3?
- i don't know what woo is, sorry

27. How about no.7?
- seriously don't care lol

28. Is no.4 single?
- single i guess :D

29. What is the surname of no.5?
- err..i forgotlah, aiyoo..sorry! :D

30. What’s the hobby of no.4?
- currently online shopping i guess lol

31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
- moonsyi && no..hmm..hehe

32. Where is no.2 studying at?
- i've heard that here at uitm

33. Talk something casually about no.1:
- great

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
- nope

35. Where does no.9 live at?
- i don't know

36. What colour does no.4 like?
- green kot? btol x cik? eheh

37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend?
- they only met once

40. Does no.1 have any pets?
- cats

41. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
- how should i know?

42. What is no. 10 doing now?
- thinking lol

Next victim :
misskedondong

5 comments:

Bobby Nuurri said...

hahahahhaha.

10 years back we were singing SPICE GIRLS tengah padang ok! haha.

wrong one about studying. i'm working and i'm still here. counting days to pursue master ( which is not yet for now! )maybe this december. tgk laa kalau uitm mok terimak student bengong macam aku. haha.

- to FINI : dont lead people to wrong infos yaa. haha.

btw, sharing silly memories with u guys ( the 6 of us masa kecik ) makes me laugh till today. haha.

cheers dear!

XOXO

farida tarmize said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
farida tarmize said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
farida tarmize said...

panjang siot...
yerp aku still addict ngan on9 shopping n still love green
AND still single
muahahah

Anonymous said...

o i pahal kecik gilak size kasut ya..

Post a Comment